26 - 30 April 2022
• Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 19:00 p.m.;
• Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Feria de Zaragoza
About the Show
FIMA will be once again the major showcase for the agricultural world in Southern Europe. The mechanization and the technological innovations will show the professionals the best way to make more profitable their explotations, hence improving both performance and yields. The farmer prominent role will highlight in an event that focuses particularly on the Agriculture of the Mediterranean Bassin and permanently arises the situation of the European and worldwide agriculture.
• Land reclamation and Forestry;
• Transport, handling and storage;
• Nursery trays, seeds, plants and gardening;
• Special crops and Agriculture 4.0.
• Service Companies;
• Consulting and Engineering;
• Research and Education;
• Public Administration;
• 161.080 square meters surface;
• 240.323 visitors;
• More than 1.572 exhibitors from all the planet.