You are here
1 - 3 October 2019
South Wing Hall - Booth 4532
Kentucky Exposition Center
Louisville, Kentucky - USA
• Tuesday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
About the Show
ICUEE, also known as the Demo Expo, is North America's largest utility and construction trade show, covering 28+ acres of indoor and outdoor exhibits, and bringing together more than 18.000 utility professionals every two years. ICUEE was honored as a "Gold 100" Trade Show (Top Honors Largest Biennial Exhibition).
Equipment and technology categories:
• Business Solutions;
• Earthmoving Equipment & Material Handling;
• Engines, Components & Electronics;
• Hauling Equipment;
• Infrastructure Support;
• Jobsite Applications & Solutions;
• Lifting (Aerial & Cranes);
• Safety & Traffic;
• Underground Construction;
• Vegetation Management & Land Clearing.
ICUEE is an international event, thanks to a global audience of public works and utility industry leaders from over 50 countries.
Over 1,24 million sqft (around 115.000 sqm) of indoor and outdoor exhibits;
More than 1.000 exhibitors (Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers);
Over 18.000 Utility Professionals and Construction Contractors;
Attendees from 50 countries.